Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Thursdaayy!

One more day 'till the weekend. I think we will be scorchin' hot by the weekend. And definately by the beginning of the week. I am watching the morning local news here in So.Cal. area,and they are saying even the beaches will be close to 90 degrees. That means we may see 105 or more here. Oh well. I hope you all have had a chance to check out the website progress so far. It is slow but sure. I plan on making up some cheesecakes this weekend,so as to be able to get some pictures put up on tne website and the blog.
Anyway, you can click the link on the right side of my blog site to get to the website, or by clicking here, http://www.kenskreations.yolasite.com/ , anyway, thanks so much again for your continued interest.

Y'all have a wonderful day!

Kent

No comments: