Monday, September 21, 2009

So What Happened To The Filming Location Pictures I Mentioned On Saturday ?

So, I know I mentioned something about posting some pictures of the filming locations around the Antelope Valley here. Well, me and a good friend of mine started out in his car. first, we wanted to hit the bank. But, the ATM was down, so when we were getting ready to leave the bank, someone passing by pointed out that we had a flat. Hmm. So, we called AAA, and waited about 1/2 an hour for them to show up. They changed the tire, and we went off to get the flat fixed and put back on the car. long story short, after messing around about 21/2 hours passed,and we really didn't have enough time to drive all over. So, we just settled for going to one of our favorite watering holes and had a few "sasparila's" and a bite to eat. So, hopefully we may get out during the next week and get some pictures taken.
I'll keep you posted. Anyway, try to have a really good Monday, and look for some pictures and comment on my latest -a Blueberry Cheesecake- coming on Tuesdays blog.
Bye for now!
Kent

No comments: