Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday

Well, hope everyone is relaxing, or at least trying to take it easier for the weekend. I put up a couple tasty recipe's for ya' all to check out,or not. Anyway again I do want to thank those of you that have subscribed so far. Please share with family and friends, the more viewers the better.
I made a Pumpkin cheesecake last night, so the family and myself will be trying it later today. I should have some pictures up in time for tomorrow's posts
My niece will becoming over for dinner today, it's always nice to see her. we're going to have grilled Atlantic salmon and Bar-B-Que'd ribs(with my homemade BBQ sauce).In addition will be having roasted red potatoes (on the grill), salad tossed in Bleu Cheese dressing, and cheese toast.
I changed the email time for my email subscribers, so those will be going out in the late afternoon now instead of the morning time. So in closing, I again thank you very much for reading and subscribing to my blog. If you have something you would like to see on my posts, please feel free to send it to me in an email. You can use the form at the bottom of the page and copy it into that or send it to
kenskreations61@gmail.com

I will do my best to post it.
Anyway, everyone have a great Sunday!-Kent

No comments: