Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday!

Hey! Half way throught the ol' work week. Looks like the heats coming back here in the high desert. Supposed to be pushin' the 100's by the weekend here.Hopefully after another week or two, it will start staying cooler. I am definately ready for fall. So anyway, I started doing some "creating" on my website, if you want to follow the progress on it there is a link on the right side of my blog page. Or you can go here, Kens Cheesecakes "n" Things , it is in the very , very preliminary settings and there is not much on it yet. It will be changing from what you see most likely. But, like I said before, I am learning all this just by doing it so there will be mistakes. and there will be do overs, that I am sure. If anyone has a favorite recipe they would like to share feel free to send or submit it to me. And I will publish it in my post. I am hoping evetually to have several people who would want to contribute.
Anyway, have a fantastic Wednesday!  And remember, life is short so eat dessert first!
Kent

No comments: