Friday, October 23, 2009

Chili con Friday

So, it seems Fall, much less Winter, is not willing to show itself fully here in the Antelope Valley. At least not yet. today it is supposed to be in the mid 80's here today. And probably the low 90's in the L.A. basin area..But it is Friday , and everyone should be able to enjoy it while it is here.

But , I have been wanting some Chili. So I got up early this morning and put it all together in the [what a Crock]  Pot , or Slow Cooker if you prefer. Generally in this household, since I do all the cooking , I like to have our biggest meal at lunch time. That way, you don't have a heavy meal sitting on you all night. But, that's just my prefference. I think I will probably make some honey cornbread to go with it.  Since sometimes these meals are done by the "seat of my pants" so to speak, I do not have a recipe written down for this. But later I will try to post all the info, after I have a chance to write it down.

Anyway, have afantastic day, and a wonderful weekend!
Kent

No comments: