Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Lemon Leaf Cafe

So we went to the Lemon Leaf Cafe today for lunch. Located in the old Dowtown Lancaster here in Antelope Valley, California. I have eaten here on previous occasions. The food is always fresh and really good. Their theme is basically Greek and Mediteranean, but with a So.Cal. flair. Very relaxing and casual place to eat. I mean I was in shorts and sandals. But ther was also some of the local "city fathers" in there in their suits. So it is good for any dress. I had the Antipasto Salad. I thought it was just right. Served with fresh greens,Mozzarella Cheese, Turkey, Salami, Pepperoni. And topped with Garbanzo beans and Red Beans. Also served with fresh baked bread on the side. I highly recommend a stop in here if you are traveling through Lancaster, Ca. Located at 653 W Lancaster Blvd ,Lancaster, CA 93534-3126
Phone (661) 942-6500

t

No comments: